Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday's News....

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone !!!! How is everyone today ? I do hope that you are all well. Today was another day at work for me and you don't want to know about it. It did rain today and then it was hot.

Anywho....My dad has a sister Pat who is one of my aunt's flew in today and she came over to the house and she left a few minutes ago with my other aunt Marie and my uncle Tony. My mom fixed some black eyed peas, some roast, some corn meal muffins from scratch, some macaroni and cheese, some white rice and of course some chitterlings for my cousin Peter who also flew in today. His flight got in at 6:00pm at the airport and my dad went and picked him up from the airport. He is still here and he will be staying with us until he goes back home. He is the world's funniest guy in the entire world and he keeps you laughing. He too liked my haircut and he said that he thought it was a perfect cut for me. I am glad he likes it. My uncle Tony and my aunt Marie also liked my haircut. My aunt Marie came a little bit later after my uncle Tony and she brought a woman with her who wasn't that nice of a person.

It is nice to have relatives visiting with us at the house and we are enjoying their visit. It is nice to see my cousin Peter who we haven't seen in a while.

So my dear world how are things in your neck of the woods ? How was your Wednesday ? I do hope that you got to have a nice day and I hope that all is well in your neck of the woods. Tomorrow I do have to go back to work yet again and it will be another busy busy busy one. I can't wait until Friday since I will be off for the weekend. I will talk to you all again later.

Take care

4 comments:

LYN said...

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MY DAD COMING TO STAY NEXT MONTH...

Donna. W said...

It's a good thing I already ate breakfast, or that meal description would have made me really hungry. Yum! (except for the chitterlings... never tried them)

Sybil said...

Hi Monae, It is nice to have visitors and especially if they are nice ones like your cousin. How long is he staying ?
yesterday wednesday was a glorious warm sunny day and I loved it.
Today started with drizzly rain which got wetter and wetter then thankfully a few hours ago it stopped and now it is nice and sunny but with a stong wind..

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I do miss the rain from Georgia. Back in Texas now and we have been in drought for over a year now. :-(

Thanks for visiting my blog!