Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday's Ramblings....

Hello everyone

Good evening all !!!!!! How is everyone today ? It was a very very busy busy busy busy day at work for me. It was also a very hot day in Georgia and I am definitely ready for the cool Autumn weather to come.

Anywho...today I bought the book "Nineteen Minutes" by the writer Jodi Picoult here is her link ----> http://www.jodipicoult.com/ . I have read many of her other books and I have found that she is a tremendously great writer and I do like her books. I haven't gotten far in the book I will have to let you know how it is. Have any of you read any of Jodi's books ? If you have let me know how you like them.

My nieces of course are heading back to school pretty soon. I bought my oldest niece a Twilight bookmark since she is reading "Eclipse" by Stephenie Meyer. I will read it after she is done reading it.

Yes I do like to read books as you might know. Reading books is like a hobby of mine and I enjoy starting a new book. Do you have a favorite book ??? I would like to know what your favorite is.

So how was your day today ? I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I will talk to you again later.

Take care

3 comments:

Joan said...

Glad you are a great reader me too I have a book blog. Have not read any of Judi's books yet am meaning to do so. I read a lot of thrillers and adventure stories. Hope you enjoy your new book. Love Joan

LYN said...

GIRL I READ SO MANY BOOKS!!
I AM TAKING JULIA AND JULIA TO THE BEACH..THE ONE ABOUT THE CHEF JULIA CHILDS..IT'S OUT AS A MOVIE TODAY ALSO...
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND MY FRIEND...

Bookncoffee said...

Thanks for commenting and saying nice things...on my blog....I see you have one and I am now following. :-) Have a good rest of the weekend. It's hot here too. I think it is supposed to go back down to the 80's in a couple of days. I can't take the heat.