Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Nice Saturday....

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone how is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. It was a nice Saturday in my neck of the woods. Earlier today my family and I and my niece's went to Chick-Fil-A to eat. Its always nice to go there because the food is good and we enjoy it a lot. I do love their waffle fries.

Anywho....my family and I and my niece's went over Barnes & Noble. Before I went there I went over to Great Clips to get some more of my hair cut a little bit shorter. I also got the back part of my hair shaved up and I like it.

I did go into the bookstore and I bought a hardback book of Pokemon for my youngest niece Megan which she really really wanted. I also picked up some books titled :

The Blue Last by Martha Grimes
The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson

One of Martha Grimes' book was mentioned in the last book I read which was "Dark Of The Moon". The book which was mentioned I could not find so I picked up one of her books that I liked. I have NEVER read any of Martha's books and I wanted to get one of her books.

So how was your day my dear world ? How are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope that you all got to enjoy your Saturday as I did. I also hope that you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Do take care everyone !!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Hi Monae,
Thanks for dropping by the Shipslog. I e-mailed you last night on another computer. I did not get to see your profile. YOur authors are about the same as Sherry's. She is now re reading 'Bilnd Courage' by Bill Irwin. We were fortunate to have an early dinner with he and Debra the other day in Bangor. That was before we got here. Now we are here and the weather is nice today, lo 70's and clear.
Take care
Jack & Sherry of hte Shipslog