Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Few Words....

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone !!!!! I wanted to come by and share a few words with you. As you might or might not know today Lyn celebrated her blog anniversary with us here is her link -----> http://lyn-britsblog.blogspot.com/ .

I have to say that it is always nice to come and share my time with you. However I enjoy more reading about your lives from day to day. I have enjoyed all of your wonderfully sweet comments and thoughts and I do hope that you continue to enjoy my blog. I have seen many people from AOL J-Land come and go come and go. I have met so many wonderful people here and I have liked getting to know you all.

I wanted to come and thank you all for coming by and visiting my blog however average it may be. I hope all of you find some joy here and I hope that you will continue to come by and say hello from time to time. Do feel free to stop in anytime and hang around for a minute or two.

Thanks again for your friendship. All of you are always welcome.

Take care and good night

2 comments:

Sybil said...

Morning Monae, It is always good to stop by and see what you and the family have been up to. Thank you for sharing with us...It is nice to hear about the different way you do thins from what we do over here and also to hear about all the various meals you have etc. Have a good day at work.
Much Love
sybil xx

LYN said...

AWW THANKS FOR MENTIONING MY BLOG HUN!
HAVE A GREAT DAY...