Monday, April 27, 2009

New Update.....

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone !!!!!! Let me begin by saying that the weather today in Atlanta, Georgia was quite nice and I am enjoying it. Today started another week for me at work. I had to skip work this morning to go to a Tri-Annual Training Sexual Harrassment class which we have to do every 3 months. I completed my training at the Atlanta Beach with some other people from different departments that had to take the class as well. I won't have to do the class for another 3 months. The class started at 8:30 am and it ended about 10:30 later on in the morning. I am done for the time being in my training.

In other news I started reading another book by Danielle Steel called "The Ghost" and I have to say that I am enjoying it immensely. In the book there is a man named Charlie Waterston who has had to find out that his wife is cheating on him with another man. His ten-year marriage has ended and he has also lost his home with his wife and his job in Europe which he loved a great deal.

I am really liking Charlie in the book and I think that the woman he married is crazy for having cheated on such a great guy. I am finding that I am enjoying getting to know Charlie and I can't wait to find out what happens next in the book. I highly recommend this book and I have to say that the book is definitely worth reading.

Anywho......how was your day my dear world ??? I do hope that you had a really nice Monday.

Question : What do you think about this Swine Flu ???? Any thoughts

Take care everyone

No comments: