Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Wonderful Day....And Shopping

Hello everyone

Good evening all !!!!!!! How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. I must say that I had a wonderful day today. The weather was extremely perfect and it was warm in my neck of the woods.

Today my nieces stayed home with their mom while my folks and I went to a store we enjoy called the Dekalb Farmer's Market here is the link ----> http://www.dekalbfarmersmarket.com/ . The store is a place with food and people from all over the world. I ended up getting my favorite food in the whole wide world which is soft shelled crab which my mom got me hooked on eating. I bought 9 of them today and my mom fried them and we ate them all. I also got some different bread that I have never had before. It is called Challah Loaf and it is indeed very good. I also tried some samples in the market. One of the samples I had was NOT very good. I also bought some goat cheese with sundried tomatoes in it with basil and I got some crawfish and some deli Kraut that I like. I also got some desserts from the bakery. From the bakery I bought for the very first time some chocolate gelato from Italy and it was very good. I ended up buying some cartons of gelato from a company called "Ciao Bella" which are Mango sorbet gelato and some chocolate gelato. They have wine's there from all over the world including wine from Spain, New Zealand, France and other countries that I have NEVER been to. My dad ended up getting some wine called "Walking Barefoot" can you imagine ?? The market is filled with meats and fish from all over and the place is huge and I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve it.

So how was your day my dear world ???? Did you go out and do any shopping like I did ? I do hope that you got to enjoy your day. My day was a blast. Do enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Take care

No comments: