Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Wonderful Birthday....

Hello everyone

Good evening all !!!!!!!! I wanted to come by and tell you that I had a really nice birthday with my family. My folks and I and my nieces went to a place called "KiKu Japanese Steak and Seafood House" here is the link ----> http://www.kikujapanese.com/ . The food was really really good. I ended up ordering the shrimp and fresh alaskan salmon which I enjoyed. I also had the fried rice which was really good. The cook prepared the food at the table which was nice. My dad treated me for my birthday which was nice.

After dinner we went to JoAnn's where I bought my youngest niece some stickers and some for myself. I spent the rest of the evening there until it closed which was fun. We got home pretty late and I had to get up for work in the morning.

Today of course was another day at work for me. My work has been pretty pretty busy. They are cutting our budget and our supplies which is a mess in itself. The weather in my neck of the woods was really nice though which I enjoyed. My coworker's are planning a day when they will take me out to lunch soon as a way to celebrate my birthday.

At the moment I am reading a great book titled "Summer Breeze" by the writer Catherine Anderson which I think is really really good. I will have to let you know how it is.

I am waiting for the movie "New Moon" to come out. I can't wait to see it. I have read a lot of Stephenie Meyer's books and I have really enjoyed them a great deal. I also like the movie "Twilight".

On a different note my ex has been calling and wanting to see me. Today at the store I bought a break up card and I decided I would send him the card and break up with him for good. I hate to break his heart but I just don't share the feelings he has for me. I do hope that he will be able to find someone else and be happy with that person. I do wish him all the best but I just hope that my breaking up with him won't be too hard on him. I am going to mail the card tomorrow.

Anywho......how are things with you my dear world ??? I do hope that all is well in your part of the world. I hope to hear all of your news. Do take care everyone

Bye for now

1 comment:

Helen said...

I am glad that you had a nice Birthday. May you have many more good ones. It has been pretty weather here this week also. We can always handle pretty weather. Hope thiings go well for you at work. Helen