Friday, May 8, 2009

Surprise....Its Me

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone !!!!!!! You have probably been worried sick about me since I haven't been around in a while and let me tell you its been a long couple of days.

First it rained a lot in my neck of the woods of Atlanta, Georgia. It rained and rained and rained and yes....rained. Anywho I have been busy busy busy busy at work and I have been busy with my family as well.

Last night I treated my mom to a early Mother's Day dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse and my father and my niece's were with us. Our dinner was quite good. My and my mom had the Outlaw Ribeye which was quite good and juicy. I also had a caesar salad for dinner. My dad had a filet with a lobster tail. My niece's also enjoyed their dinner.

Before we went to dinner we stopped off at Hancock Fabric where I got some sticker's for my youngest niece and some stickers that I wanted. I also bought some milk chocolate's and a milk chocolate gold bunny from Lindt. I also bought some Lindor truffle's.

We got home in time to see my show "BONES" on Fox which is my favorite television show. Here is the link ----> http://www.fox.com/bones/

Today of course was another day at work for me. There is a guy at work that I am starting to like which he doesn't know. He and I haven't talked until today I made him laugh and smile. I think that he is such a nice looking guy. He just started at our work and I think that I can't wait to get to talk to him again soon. He seems to be a pretty nice guy and I don't know what he thinks about me yet. I will let you know more about him later.

Earlier this evening my mom and I and my niece's went to Blockbuster Video and we all ended up getting some movie's. My mom and I picked out a movie called "NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH" with Matt Dillon which I must tell you is a very very very good movie. She liked it and so did I. I highly recommend the movie as a must see movie. The twist of the movie comes at the very end and it will leave you surprised and shocked. I will tell you about the other movie's later.

So my dear world how was your week ??? Did you miss me any ??? I do hope that all is well in your neck of the woods. I am hoping that you will have a great weekend ahead.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mother's !!!!!!!!!!!


Take care all !!!!!!!!!!

No comments: