Monday, May 25, 2009

A Day At Barnes & Noble

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone !!!!!! I hope you are all well. I wanted to say that I hope that you had a nice Memorial Day as I did. I do want to say that I hope that our troops in Iraq and in other parts of the country are doing well.

In other news today my family and I went to my favorite bookstore "Barnes & Noble" which I love, love, love. It is filled with books that I would love to read but there are just so many that I couldn't read them all. I did get a few books including :

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Windless Summer by Heather Sharfeddin
The Red Leather Diary by Lily Koppel
Good Poems for Hard Times by Garrison Keillor

I also got a really nice bookmark and a small Japanese notepad my mom wanted. We also went to Starbucks which is inside of the bookstore. I ended up getting a coffee frappuccino and my mom got a grande cappuccino dry which she wanted. I got my youngest niece a cupcake. Being at Barnes & Noble was really fun. I can't wait to read my books and I can't wait to go back. I used my Member's card to pay my book which I get a discount for.

So how was your day ??? I do hope that all is well in your neck of the woods. Tomorrow I will have to go back to work after being off for the weekend. This Friday I will be going to the Museum at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta which I hope will be fun.

Anywho...take care everyone

2 comments:

Sybil said...

I am pleased to read that you had such a nice Memorial Day. We have our Memorial day in Novemeber when it is called Remeberance Weekend.
yesterday we had our village Revels..this is like a village fete with lots of stalls and fun things for children to do and adults !! there was a great group there called the Wurzels..it is a Westcountry group that have been around for many many years. There was a great turn out we reckon over 1000 people were on our Recreation Park. we had heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast but thankfully it all stayed away from us..and we had a great time
Love Sybil xx

LYN said...

I JUST GOT THAT WINDLESS SUMMER BOOK TOO!!