Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Un...News Worthy

Hello dear world

How is everyone ? I just wanted to come by and let you know that I'm still around. I haven't been doing much of anything except working working and obviously working. I am still working at the H.R. Banke Justice Center in Jonesboro, Georgia here is the link -----> http://www.co.clayton.ga.us/hr_banke/index.htm . It is a courthouse.

The reason why I am telling you this is that today my coworker's and I had to go and get new badges in the Sheriff's Office which is located in our building on the 2nd floor. I also had to get a new swipe card since my old one decided to permanently retire. I guess I still have a job since I am with a new badge and I have NOT been erased from the computer. I am an employee of Refuse Control at the Clayton County Courthouse and I have been there over 5 years now. The people are great and the place is pretty busy on a daily basis.

In other news my oldest niece just went to her senior prom and she was quite beautiful in a long burgundy gown. She will soon be graduating from High School pretty soon.

So how are things in your neck of the woods my dear world ?? It has been a little cool here but not too bad. I do hope that all is well with you. You might be busy yourself so I won't keep you any longer.

Bye

1 comment:

Sybil said...

We are never to busy to enjoy hearing about what you are up to..It was nice hearing about your job. Thank you...At last the better weather is comming to us. It has been quite warm today and the sun has been out...we are so starved of the sun and warm...
Much Love Sybilxx