Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Wednesday's Notes

Hello this night is a little different for me because for the first time in my life I had to walk through a metal detector at work. Walking through that metal detector is like saying law enforcement officials don't trust me. After going through the metal detector I really felt differently. I don't think anything will ever be the same maybe nothing ever really was the same. I do know that working at my job the law enforcement officials are  just trying to make my work place a little safer but it still feels like I am the one being punished. It feels like I am paying for the crimes Brian Nichols committed. I had felt that when I walked through the metal detector nothing was ever going to be the same and I still feel that things will never be the same after all is said and done. I never had to walk through a detector at work until today. In the end I am a little upset and it seems like no one can ever make it right.

Good- night world of course you aren't the same and neither am I....

No comments: