Saturday, March 12, 2005

Saturday Reflections

Hi ! Here I am once more. I don't know where to start so I'll start with good news. The Fulton County Courthouse shooting suspect Brian Nichols was "CAPTURED", thank goodness. Thanks to Gwinnett County Law Enforcement Officials Brian Nichols was brought to justice. The law enforcement officials should be commended for a job well done.

On a different note today was a beautiful day filled with sunshine. I wish for more days like this. It was a warm day today. In the middle of things such as tragedy you have to appreciate things like a nice warm day. I'm just sorry for those who lost loved ones and for those who were injured. Now that Brian Nichols was brought to justice maybe people can start to heal and possibly they will one day forget such  tragedy. I'm just not sure anyone can ever forget the tragedy I haven't yet.

No comments: