Sunday, March 6, 2005

I LOVE CHOCOLATE

Greetings and salutations. Well here I am on this 6th Sunday of March. I am doing rather well today. The newsman on t.v. said it was supposed to rain here in Atlanta but it didn't rain today. The newsman on television can be full of crap sometimes. Its a really nice day outside and the sky is blue and the clouds look like cotton balls when you first buy them in the store. On a different note there's nothing much to watch on television today except for the Travel Channel and the Food Network. I just love to see the Food Network when it talks about the tastes of America. I  really like to see what people around the world eat. I'm a true snack food person especially CHOCOLATE. I love CHOCOLATE. I love, love, love, love, love, love, love CHOCOLATE. I am a fan of CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS, CHOCOLATE CANDY BARS, CHOCOLATE ICE -CREAM, CHOCOLATE PRETZELS,CHOCOLATE PEANUTS, CHOCOLATE CAKE, CHOCOLATE DRINKS, CHOCOLATE WAFFLES, CHOCOLATE PANCAKES, CHOCOLATE SYRUP and CHOCOLATE CEREAL its obvious I love CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE. I haven't been able to find a CHOCOLATE BUBBLE BATH though. I would really be happy to be given a basket full of CHOCOLATE goodies. I just really love CHOCOLATE. Is that obvious enough ????

No comments: