Wednesday, March 9, 2005

AMERICAN IDOL !!!!!!

Hi ! Dear diary you probably want to know what I am about to say well here it is...American Idol came on tonight and boy oh boy am I "Happy!!!!". My favorite contestants on American Idol are : Bo Bice, Constantine Maroulis, Jessica Sierra and Scott Savol. Above them all my #1 favorites are of Constantine Maroulis and Bo Bice.Constantine and Bo are rockers through and through. Jessica Sierra and Scott Savol are wonderful singers and they deserve to go through to the next competition along with Constantine and Bo in my opinion. 

My biggest reason for watching American Idol remains at this moment are definitely as follows... Constantine Maroulis and Bo Bice because they are talented as well as gorgeous and wonderful to listen to. I am and shall remain a "HUGE,HUGE,HUGE,HUGE,HUGE, HUGE" fan of both men. I am also a "HUGE,HUGE,HUGE,HUGE,HUGE" fan of Jessica and Scott. American Idol can not go on without these people. I just can't wait until next week to hear these contestants sing. Constantine, Bo, Jessica and Scott have my vote yes! yes! yes!!!!!!!

 

 That's all good-night dear diary... 

No comments: