Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Friday....And Robert Pattinson

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone ! How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. It was a busy day at work for me. It is Friday !!!! There was a guy at my work today. He got on the elevator with me. He was a really nice looking guy. I probably should have asked what his name was. We talked on the elevator for a minute. He had a really great smile and a funny sense of humor. I liked talking to him on the elevator. I wonder if he will be coming back to my work. I will have to keep you posted.

On a different note I went to Big Lots with one of my female coworker's. I got some ornaments for our Christmas tree at work. Its not totally finished. I also got a Robert Pattinson calendar while I was there. I am a total Twilight fan. I do like Robert Pattinson after seeing him on the Twilight series. Robert plays a vampire named Edward Cullen. I want to buy the movie "Eclipse" now that it will be on DVD. The movie Breaking Dawn will hit theater's pretty soon and I can't wait to see it.

Of course its been cold in my neck of the woods. I guess Winter is on its way to my neck of the woods. I hope that you all had a nice week. I am hoping that you will all have a nice weekend ahead. Pretty soon it will be Christmastime. I want to wish you all a very "Merry Christmas" and a happy holiday even if it is a little too early to say it.

Take care everyone

2 comments:

Helen said...

It's never to early to send good wishes. Going to be more cold weather coming up this weekend and next week. Merry Christmas to you. Helen

Sybil said...

Hello There Monae, As Madcobug says never to early for god wishes. I am glad you had a good week at work and met the young man..hope you see him again sometime and then remember to ask his name !! The Xmas Tree decorations sounds good. How is your Christmas shopping going, finished yet ?
Love Sybil x