Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Shopping....And I Have "ECLIPSE"

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone ! I hope you all had a wonderful wonderful Saturday as I did. I just got home a little while ago. My folks and I and my niece Megan went to eat Mexican at La Parrilla which is always good. I had the cheese nachos and (3) soft tacos of which I only ate two of the tacos. The food was very very good.

After eating we went to Kohl's which was packed with people doing their Christmas shopping. I did some Christmas shopping as well. I bought my niece Jeanette some gifts which I am sure she will love. I also got my coworker's something for Christmas. I also bought a gift for my dad for Christmas. I also bought some really funny interesting t-shirts that I liked for myself. My mom found a cute pair of earrings for me and I bought them. I also bought a Yankee Candle pine scented candle for Christmas for our home. I also bought some Christmas ornaments for my Christmas tree at work that I liked. I am not quite finished Christmas shopping but hopefully I will get done.

After Kohl's we went to Blockbuster to get some movies. I rented a movie for my mom. I also rented (2) movies for my niece Megan. I am very hsppy to report that I got the movie "Eclipse" on DVD. I also got the Team Edward throw which I like. The lady working in Blockbuster asked me if I liked Edward or Jacob. She said that she likes Jacob and NOT Edward. How can you NOT like Edward ??? I am a Team Edward fan like mad. I have posters, calendars, bags, stickers and the Twilight books and movies. All of stuff is of Robert Pattinson. There is NO bigger fan than me. I can not wait to watch Eclipse tonight. Does anyone else like Twilight as I do ? I am like obsessed with the whole series. Stephenie Meyer would be proud of me being a fan.

So how was your day my dear world ? I hope your day was a nice one. Did you do any Christmas shopping ???? As Helen and Sybil told me it is never too early to say "Merry Christmas" so of course "Merry Christmas" everyone and the happiest of the holiday season. May you be surrounded by family and friends this coming season. Here is to many many many more Christmases to come.

Take care everyone

2 comments:

LYN said...

Hi Monae..I tried to read the books..didn't do anything for me...I have seen Twilight...I am team Edward too...LOL..Happy Sunday!

Sybil said...

Good that you got some more shopping done today. I think you must be near the end of your list now LOL
We have not got twilight on our TV so can't coment on that series !!
Love Sybilx