Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Some News...And A Little Rant And Rave

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone !! How is everyone today ? I hope that you haven't become a frozen popsicle. It is become frigidly cold here in my neck of the woods. I am seriously missing the Summer weather something fierce. I am longing for some 80 degree weather and long sunny days with absolutely no cold days.

Anywho...I have been working and staying busy. The Christmas tree is up and decorated. I can't wait until Christmas to come. Its the holiday season and I am enjoying the christmas lights at houses and all of the Christmas decorations going up here and there.

I would like to take this moment to rant for a minute about how I am feeling about a certain issue....I went to Blockbuster this evening to take back my Edward Cullen throw because it didn't come with the tote bag inside. I was given a replacement happily and I now have both the throw and the tote bag. However the guys working there did not like Mr. Edward Cullen which is played by Robert Pattinson. The thing is too many people are hating on the Edward Cullen in Eclipse. I am a Robert Pattinson/Edward Cullen fan which should be obvious by now. Why is it people are not happy to hear that I like Edward Cullen ???? I don't mind that people like Jacob Black. I would like to hear just once for someone to say that they too like Edward Cullen as I do. Can someone please help me out on this one ????? Isn't there one Edward Cullen fan out there ????? Anyone ???? Someone ???? Am I the only one in the world who feels this way ???? Where are my Edward Cullen fans ????????????

Desperately Yours,

2 comments:

LYN said...

you know I'm team Edward..LOL

Sybil said...

Sorry Monae I not know who Edward is !! hang my head in shame LOL But know if I did know him and you like him so would I !!!
Glad you are enjoying the Christmas decorations it is such a happy time of year for most people.. It is VERY cold here as well and I DO NOT LIKE WINTER. it is -7 tonight..
Love Sybil x