Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Old Man Winter....

Hello everyone !!!!

Good evening all. How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. Its been another frosty cold day. It was a busy day at work for me....duh !!!

Anywho...a lot of people at my work have been watching "Eclipse" which is part of the Twilight series. They like it as much as I do. My coworker's are not into it. I thought that there wouldn't be anyone at my work who would like it as I do. I thought that I was about the only person in the world who was a fan of the series.

In other news...tomorrow my coworker's and I will be having a Christmas breakfast at work. I got some doughnuts and some syrup since we will be having pancakes and some other stuff. I also got my coworker's some gifts which I hope they will like.

With how cold it has been outside it might as well snow. I wonder if it cold in other parts of the world as it is here. I do hope that all of you will have a wonderful and memorable Christmas. I hope your week has been a nice one. Your probably wondering if I will ever stop complaining about the cold weather. The answer to that is....probably not.

Tired of me yet my dear world ?????

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Hope that you had a great christmas breakfast toady..as I look at the time over here it is 4.25pm I am sure your breakfast will be almost over and you will all be back at work. Lets hope the weather gets a wee bit warmer for you. Our forecast is for ice and snow from tomorrow...
love Sybil xx