Monday, December 27, 2010

The New Orleans Saints Won !!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

Good evening my dear world !!!! I have to say that I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope that you all got to spend time with your family,friends and loved ones.

I have some exciting news for you that you won't believe. The New Orleans Saints beat the Atlanta Falcons 17-14 at the Georgia Dome. Everyone at my work was tellling me that the Atlanta Falcons were going to win tonight. Everyone was telling me that the Saints did not have a chance in winning. I was cheering for the Saints because everyone was telling me that I was wrong. I am glad that the Saints won they played a heck of a game tonight at the Georgia Dome. I will have to wear my New Orleans Saints shirt tomorrow at work. I am so happy that the game ended the way that it did. Can you believe it my dear world ??? I am so happy for the outcome.

I am sure that other people were cheering for the Atlanta Falcons who did play a good game. However the Saints played a good game and I was rooting for them to win tonight. I was right about the Saints being a good team and I am hoping that they know that I am proud of them for the game. I think that they deserved this win for how they played tonight. This was an awesome game all around. I don't mean to go on and on but I am so excited about this !!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS 17-14 !!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Pleased for you that the Saints won the game. wonder what your workmates will say when you arrive in your Saints sweatshirt !!
hoep ou have a good day.
Tomorrow will be the strat of a new Year for us all. Sending Happy thoughts to you, and wishing you and all those you love a Happy Healthy fun filled 2011.
Love Sybil xx