Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update....

Hello everyone

Good evening all !!!!!!!!! How is everyone today ???? I am pretty good. Anywho it was a little cool this morning in Atlanta, Georgia.

So...I just finished reading "Dead Until Dark" by the writer Charlaine Harris which was a very good book. The book was based on the television series TRUEBLOOD on HBO. I have to say that the book was quite a good one. I really have to say that Charlaine is a good writer here is her link -----> http://www.charlaineharris.com/ . I highly recommend the book. I have to say that I really liked the vampire whose name is Bill Compton.

BTW (By The Way) you might want to know that I have made "5" years at the Clayton County Courthouse in my department aren't you proud of me. There will be a Employee Service Pin Award Ceremony on December 18, 2008 at 4:00pm. I can't believe that I have been at my job for five years already. The people at my work are pretty nice and I have come to like being around the people that I work with.

Also......IT IS ALMOST CHRISTMAS so have you done any shopping yet ??? Tick Tock the clock is ticking.....tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

I did want to tell you that there was a guy that was in the Jury holding room today and he was a really nice guy. I noticed him yesterday and today he stopped me because he wanted to talk to me. He said that he knew my sister a while back and he said that he remembered me but unfortunately I didn't remember him. We did talk for a few minutes and he had a really nice smile and he had the most amazing eyes. I wonder if I am going to see him tomorrow.

So how was your day ?? I do hope that you had a really nice Wednesday. How are things in your neck of the woods ?? Let me know how things are going in your part of the world.

I'll talk to you again later. Take care everyone

1 comment:

ADB said...

Congrats on your 5th anniversary, Monae. Good luck with the guy in the courtroom, you never know ;-)