Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas And Ross Mathews......

Hello everyone !!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Happy Holidays !!!!!!!!! I have received some really nice Christmas cards from quite a few of you thank you all. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Anywho...today was another day at work for me of course. I got some Christmas presents from some people at my work which was really really really nice of them. I so love the holiday season.

By the way tomorrow I will be getting my "5" year service pin for being at my job 5 years running. Thre will be a ceremony tomorrow held at 4:00pm at the Comissioner's building. My family will be there to see me get my pin. I can't believe that I have been at my job for 5 years already. I got my employee review by my boss and I got a pretty good score on my review and yes I got a high score. My boss gave me rave review's on my review which was nice. I guess I still have a job.

It was like practically summertime here in Atlanta, Georgia in my neck of the woods. It didn't feel at all like Winter here. Where is the cold weather do you suppose ??? Is it Winter like at all ???

How has the Christmas holiday been for you ??????? Have you done any Christmas shopping ??? Have you been working a lot ????

I do have to tell you that I am such a huge huge huge huge huge huge huge huge huge fan of Ross Mathews of the Ross Blog . I have really liked his blog and I have to say that I would like to share it with you. Please do check out his link it will make you smile ------> http://blog.nbc.com/ross_blog/ . Let me know if you check out his blog.

That's all for now. Bye !!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you Monae' Happy Holidays to you and your family, Bill

Here is a card for you,
http://www.dancingsantacard.com/?santa=763052

Allison said...

Congratulations on your being at your job for five years. Hope you have a very happy tomorrow and the rest of you holiday season is wonderful as well. : )

Bill said...

Congratulations of the fine review by your Boss. I guess you could consider it another Christmas present. I also congratulate you for your five years of service at your job. Libby and I put up the tree this afternoon and will decorate it tomorrow.
My Regards, Bill.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you!! Hope you and your familyt have a wonderful holidays. Congratulations on your being at your job for five years.