Saturday, December 20, 2008

Crowded Stores...And A Wonderful Dinner

Hello everyone

Good evening !!!!!!! I wanted to come by and tell you about my day. Earlier this evening my mom and I went to Toys "R" Us which was a mad house. The store was full of people buying presents for their kids and the lines were looooooooooooong. I stood in one line and my mom stood in another line. She luckily got to a register before I did which was great. We decided not to stay in the store too long.

After Toys "R" Us we decided to go to Southlake Mall which was also packed with people. I ended up getting my eyebrow's done with some thread by a woman from India and let me tell you that getting my eyebrow's done hurt like crazy. Women were lining up to get their eyebrow's done as well. It cost me $10.00 to get them done and they look quite nice. Its something what we women do to be pretty these days. I'll probably wait another few months to get them done again. While we were at the mall my mom found 2 sweatshirts on sale for some of my nephew's for Christmas presents. I didn't buy anything at the mall but I did do some window shopping.

After the mall my mom and I decided to go to the Olive Garden which was simply wonderful. My niece's didn't go with us and my dad had to work so it was just the two of us. I have to tell you that our dinner was quite delicious let me tell you. We had this flatbread with basil and melted cheese as an appetizer which we liked. Then we had a salad which was also quite good. We both ordered a drink called a Limoncello Lemonade which we both enjoyed. We both ordered the Shrimp and Chicken Carbonara which was very very very very delicious to say the least. I ended up treating my mom for dinner and I have to say that it was nice just the two of us to go out to the store and then to dinner. Here is the link if you want to see it ----> http://www.olivegarden.com/

Tomorrow we will probably go to Walmart and I will more than likely do some shopping since I know what presents I want to get. So how was your day today ?? I do hope that you had a really nice Saturday. That's all for now. I'll talk to you again later.

Good night

2 comments:

megryphon said...

You're going to have to explain to us cosmetically challenged (the last time I wore lipstick was sometime around 1990) is this doing your eyebrows with thread.
Do they use the thread to deposit henna or other darkening agent?
Do they add thread like a hair weave?
Do they embroider new eyebrows right onto your scalp?!?! ;P

Bill said...

You are a brave person to go into the toy stores and malls this last few days before Christmas. I like Olive Garden and think you and your Mom had a great "Girls Day Out"
Regards, Bill