Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone

Its officially Christmas Day so let me begin by saying Merry Christmas to you all !!!!!!! How has your Christmas been ? I hope that you all got really nice gifts and that you were able to spend time with family and friends. I am having a really nice Christmas with my family. All is well in Atlanta, Georgia.

My folks got me a nice winter jacket since I haven't had one in a while. My youngest niece got me (2) bags of Lindor Truffles and my mom gave me a bracelet and earring's. My auntie Marie came by yesterday with my uncle Tony and they gave me a gift card to my favorite bookstore Barnes & Noble. My niece Jeanette gave me the new Pink CD which I love.

Yesterday my folks and I and my niece's had a little party at the house. We had some finger sandwiches, chips and dip, some ham roll-up's and my niece's made a green Christmas tree cake that was quite cute. Later in the evening we went to midnight mass at St. Philip Benizi. It was a really nice night.

Anywho.....I do want to wish you all a very wonderful and memorable and happy Christmas.

2 comments:

Sybil said...

Morning Monae, It is now the 26th. Boxing day here. I had a good day yesterday...tinged with sadness..without my darling God daughter /niece it seemd to be so quiet. JAcquelien was such a big girl in every way she was always the spirit of Christmas for us....still we manage dto get over the day quite well. We had a wonderful dinner that my Sister and Brother in law prepared for us all...I had prawn cocktail as a starter then the turkey with all the trimmings... the we had a wee break when we opend some christmas Tree presents...then back to the dining room for the Christmas Pud. which co operated and went up in flames as required !! we also had trifle and a chocolate pud...if we had room !! then biscuits and different cheeses....So you can imagine we were all well and truly STUFFED...
much Love Sybil xxx

Bill said...

Monae,
It sounds like you had a great CHristmas. I hope that your 2009 is Safe, Healthy, and Happy.
My Regards,
Bill