Friday, December 5, 2008

Udate...And More Christmas Ornament Shopping

Hello everyone

Good evening how is everyone ?? First let me say thank you to all of you who visit my blog here. For those of you who are not usual visitors please feel free to drop in anytime and say hello. I do welcome comments, thoughts or questions.

Anywho...here I am again. Today I didn't go into work today for a particular reason. I did end up spending the day with my folks today. Earlier today my folks and I took a ride over to Lowe's to look at all of the Christmas decorations. I did find a tree ornament I liked and a Jeff Gordon Christmas ornament I liked and I bought the ornaments. I am still a fan of Jeff Gordon the race car driver which is why I bought the Christmas ornament.

After Lowe's we took a ride over to the store called Michael's which was very fun. I got some more Christmas ornaments I liked and some Christmas stickers I liked. I also got an antique Chinese house for my mom's Christmas village she puts up every year. While at Michael's I also found some Halloween stickers I liked. Can you believe that Halloween decorations are still up ?

Once we got home we waited for my niece's to come home from school. A little bit later we all took a ride to Garden Ridge. I got some unusual Christmas ornaments for work since we put up a Christmas tree at work. I wonder what my coworker's are going to say about my unusual Christmas ornaments. I also got a Christmas tablecloth for our table at work.

For dinner we went over to Truett's. I got a midnight ham and cheese sandwich. The sandwich was pretty good. They had Christmas decorations up and it was nice going there for dinner.

You might want to know that my youngest niece has a Swim meet in Marietta, Georgia tomorrow so I will have to wake up pretty early tomorrow. So how was your day my dear world ? I do hope that your day was a nice one. How are things in your neck of the woods ??


I have to tell you about a blog I read a little while ago. The name of this blog is called "Latent Thoughts". I really enjoyed reading it and I happen to think that this is a site worth visiting. You will fall in love with it as I did. Please drop in and say hello and tell her I sent you. Here is her link ----> http://latentthoughts.blogspot.com/ . Thank you


I would like to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you had a nice time with youe family,its nice to take a day off of work every now and than.

Bill said...

Monae, Catching up on my reading. I've been preoccupied for a few days. Hope you are ready for a fine holiday season. My Regards, Bill.