Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Update For Wednesday

Hello dear world

How are you ?? I'm back !!!!! Did you miss me ???? I missed you all very much.

Well its time for my news. Yesterday it was quite windy in my neck of the woods and it also rained yesterday late in the evening.

Today it was just cold in my neck of the woods and I am LONGING for SUMMER. I do have some news for you. Today was another day at work for me and yes I stayed busy all day.

On a totally more upsetting note someone at my work that my coworkers talk to and joke around with said something that upset me today. What started it all was the fact that I went and said hello to him and talked to him which to him was wrong. Apparently he made it a point to let me know that he doesn't want me to talk to him anymore. From time to time we have joked around with each other and he always seemed to like me coming to talk to him. It seems that today all of that changed. I don't know my dear world. It just seems a shame that the person feels the way that they feel because I thought the person liked talking to me. The worse part of it all is that I had to find out the truth from someone else. I just don't understand what I did to the person to have them not like me. 

Anywho......how was your day ? By the way did you hear that John Edwards dropped his bid for the Democratic nomination today. What do you think of that ? I do hope all is well in your part of the world. Before I go......are you waiting for Summer ???

That's about all for now. Take care my dear world

Byyye !!!!!!!! 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let someone like that bother you!  Stay sweet and true to who you are and keep on doing what makes you happy and avoid him.  You can't please everyone, especially a miserable person like that.  : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

It's his loss Monae, don't let it bother you.

B. x

Anonymous said...

In Scotland Monae, we have a saying that  "there's nowt as queer as folks "  that means there is nothing as odd as people and the person who has upset you is just one of these folks...It is sad, but put it behind you  you are far far better than he is so hold your head high just walk by say hello as you pass but don't stop..he will soon get the messgae  maybe though folk like him are not worth bothering about. I am wishing it was summer time as well Monae, Today we have gale and it's to get even colder with maybe snow tomorrow.  Love  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

It's his loss. Not yours. Just continue talking to everyone else and ignore him. Don't let it bug you, ok? You're a sweet girl and he's an idiot.

I hadn't heard about John Edwards dropping out. Too bad. I thought he had potential.
Pam

Anonymous said...

i agree with everyone else...his loss..and i love Sybils quote..haven't heard that in years but shes right...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to talk to you.
Oh well,.,,if you have to deal with him for work, just keep it professional and don't try to interact with him otherwise.
If it's worth the trouble, you might ask him if you offended him in some way.
If not...just go on with your life.

YES! I am ready for summer!
Bring on the heat and humidity!

        sunny

Anonymous said...

maybe he just a lapse of good manners. LOL. be yourself. don't let others change you for the worst. lotsa hugs to you.
Dee

Anonymous said...

Well you know, it is his loss.  If he doesn't have the decency to speak to you directly then who need him.  Be who you are and don't worry about a rude soul like him - I would ignore him from now on.  I heard about Edwards dropping out, I don't know what to think about any of them, if I'm being honest.  Have a good day!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTYOU))))))))))))))))That wasnt very nice of him to do that,I aggree with the other cooment,just be who you are,the kid,caring person I know that you are.And its his loss.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Phil. Just ignore him, if he realy upsets you, just tell him to take a jump!
Gaz xxxxxxx