Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Saturday...

Hello dear world

Good evening. How is everyone ? I am doing well on this Saturday evening. You will be happy to know that I got up early this morning. For breakfast I had some bits of chopped up Salmon, some slices of ham, and this time I didn't have scrambled eggs like I usually do. Today I had two fried eggs which I have to say were good. I also had some apple juice.

While breakfast was getting ready I did happen to see "The Mirror Has Two Faces" with Jeff Bridges and Barbara Streisand. I have to say that I have always liked the movie. I think that Jeff Bridges is quite nice looking in the movie and his performance was wonderful. Barbara was also quite good and she is pretty funny in the movie. I highly recommend you see the movie my dear world.

Anywho...after breakfast I did call Southern Regional Hospital because one of my coworkers named F*****S has been at the hospital because her husband was put in the hospital recently. I called up there to see how he was doing. I do hope that her husband gets to feeling better he has been sick for a while before he was put in the hospital. Later on she called me back and let me know that they were still doing tests on her husband so I don't know what the results of the test were. I will probably call the hospital again tomorrow and check on him and see how he is doing. Her husband's name is B***Y.

In other news I was reading one of my other favorite journals "Northern Trip" when I was pointed to another journal "Mylife" kept by a nice lady named Phyllis. Here is her link if you would like to pop in -----> http://journals.aol.com/ppavis/mylife/ . Do drop in and meet Phyllis for yourself. I'm sure you will like meeting her.

So my dear world how has your Saturday been ? Did you go out and do anything today because I didn't. I do hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. Well that's about it for now. I'll talk to you again later.

Byyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That breakfast sounds good!  I hope your friend's husband will be feeling better soon and that they will find out what ails him.  

Allison

Anonymous said...

As usual you have had a nice day.  That is usually the case with you and that is what I like about you.  Hope all will be well for your friends.  Take care beautiful.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Monae!!!!  Just now reading 'ask Ro' and she answered YOU!!!  You've gotta go SEE!!!!!

I know it's you, gotta be!!   How neat is that?  she answered a question of mine a couple of weeks ago & i felt pretty cool!   :)

~phinney