Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I DON'T LIKE WINTERTIME !!!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

Good evening and how are you ?? First things first first. I had to go to work today and you might want to know that I contributed to the Gross National Product.

You might also want to know that it was a cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold freeeeeeeeeeeezing day in Georgia. I have to say that I HATE WINTERTIME !!! It was a day of wearing layers upon layers of clothing, a heavy winter jacket,mittens and a scarf and I would like to say with total honesty yuck,yuck,yuck,yuck,yuck,yuck to this weather.

I AM LONGING FOR SUMMERTIME.

Anywho...during my lunch hour I went out into the frozen weather armed with a ton of clothing and I went to the store with my coworkers. Did you know that the stores are stocking the shelves for Valentines Day ?? The shelves at the store I went to were stocked with Valentines Day cards, candy and Valentines Day decor.

A little while ago it was Christmas and now it seems like we fast forward to Valentines Day ? My my my how things change. Its not even February yet. Am I wrong ??

By the way my dear world...is there a Long John Flannel Nightgown Company in your area ? You might want to send them to my neck of the woods they would make a killing off of me alone. I am ready to go into hibernation until Wintertime is over.

I might want to take a long nap like Rip Van Winkle himself until this terrible, horrible, awful hypothermia inducing weather has passed. How was the weather in your neck of the woods ?

Did I mention that I HATE WINTERTIME ?

I'm done ranting and raving.

Bye all.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess this means you aren't going camping anytime soon.  LOL

Phil

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The winter time. I LOVE the cold. Hate the summer. Hope tomorrow will be a better day for you. And yes today when I went to KMART they already had the Valentine stuff out.Way to soon.

Sunny

http://journals.aol.com/blazensun/JLANDANGELS/

Anonymous said...

When you say freeeeeeeeeeezing cold, just what is the temperature down there in Georgia?  I'm curious how you would like it up here in Connecticut, where it is a crispy 15 degrees right now.  LOL!!!!    ~Phinney

Anonymous said...

You should come here and visit me! It's warm here in CA! I hope you have a good night and that tomorrow isn't so bad.
Stay warm and don't get sick!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Winter is nice where I live.  You would like it.  : )  Stay warm and no more bomb threats ok?  LOL

Allison

Anonymous said...

Can I join your rant  I also HATE winter...roll on summer. Itis freezing here this morning -5  but although snow is forcast we have none...so far...Love Sybil x

Anonymous said...

You are a girl after my own heart!
it is 22 degrees right now and I hate it too.
As I have told my husband numerous times, dressing warm is not the same as being warm.

I hate the cold and I hate the short days.

Yoi are not alone.
I am just grateful that we haven't had any wintery precipitaion here in the sounth.
(shhhhhh, I shouldn't have said that)

Try and find a warm cozy place.
And yes..... the Valentine's stuff was out already.
 Apparently we cannot go a second without a holiday.

                        sunny

Anonymous said...

Monae,
I am sick and tired every year of seeing Xmas promotions in August.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Spring will soon be here, with Summer hot on its heels.
B. x

Anonymous said...

This cold weather is hurting me also. Bring on Spring. I feel cold all the time even in a warm house. Helen