Thursday, November 11, 2010

Personal Thoughts....

Hello everyone

Good evening dear world. Happy Veterans Day !!! I would like to take a minute to thank our armed forces both U.S. and our British for fighting and serving our country. I would also like to thank our veterans for a job well done. I would also like to say thanks for the families of those who have loved ones in the armed forces for for their support of their work and contribution to our country. They deserve our thanks.

*****Anywho....before I go any further I have to say that this will be a little bit of a personal entry for me. I don't expect any comments for this. I just want to vent some thoughts of mine. I just need to figure out some thoughts of mine. If you wish to not read this feel free to tell me if you would rather me not share these thoughts of mine. *****

The thing is there is this guy I like. I had not seen him in a while and I saw him the other day. He came up to me and gave me a hug. I have always liked him but he does NOT know that I like him. I was with some other people that he knows but he only hugged me. He has never asked me out or asked for my phone number. He is always friendly to me and he talks to me from time to time. I wonder why he hugged me. Today he didn't really speak to me however. Other times he says hello to me and smiles at me. But other times its like he doesn't act like he knows me. I wish I didn't like him. Its hard for me because I happen to like him but he has never shown any interest in me like a guy would who liked a woman in return. It could be me and I would like to think that he likes me. He probably doesn't find me cute or pretty for that matter.

Now that I made you ill with my crap I will go on to more cheerful things. The weather in my neck of the woods has been perfect. Its almost been like Summer never left. Pretty soon it will be so cold that it will feel like my fingers and toes have fallen off one by one.

So my dear world how are things with you ? I hope you are all having a good week ahead. I just hope that I didn't bore you with my senseless venting and all. That's all for now. I will talk to you later.

Take care everyone

3 comments:

Sue said...

Dear Monae,

Of course I want to hear about you. You are always so upbeat and happy, however no one can be that way all the time. This makes you much more real to us.

My husband is a vet and he was happy to know that people care and thank him.

You didnt ask for advice so the only thing I will say is that you are lovely and any guy would be lucky to know you.

Sue

LYN said...

Thanks for your support of our troops!!
hey try smiling at the guy and saying hi every time you see him...any guy would be lucky to know you..you are the sweetest thing!!!

Sybil said...

Hi Monae,
You coudl ever bore us with your life stories. I for one am honoured to be your friend if you can confide in me..The lad may well like you very much ... but then again...he might just need a little encouragement...so as Lynn say's give him a smile first next time what can he do to you...he an smile back or not...no harm been done..maybe he thinks you have someone else in the background...maybe he has... woudn't stop him giving you a smile..You are such a lovely person I woudn't like to see you hurt so just take it easy..a smile never killed anyone.
Thank you for remembering our British Troops. Tomorrow is our rememberance Sunday all over the Uk at 11am people meet at their war memorial and remember all the troops who have died in action. I can't stand as long as the service however I am at church preparing tea/coffee for all who pop in afterwards sometimes as many as 90 people to e served drinks with all in about 10 mins !! The coem in waves through the door LOL
Have a good weekend.
Love Sybil