Friday, November 26, 2010

Mad About Things....

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone. I did not go out shopping at all surprise surprise. Its like freezing here. Its hypothermia inducing fingers falling off, chilled to the bone cold I kid you not.

I have to say that I have been watching some of the news recently and I am quite mad over various issues and things. I am going to issue a warning that if you do not like this posting you can just stop reading this and I won't mind. However I am tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired of it all. Maybe I crossed paths with a black cat or it could be a full moon.

Anywho...on the news two women went into the same store and nearly got into a fist fight, people are trampling eachother to get into a store literally. Its like the "Running of The Bulls" in Pamplona what I saw on the news. It also happened that two parents who were older adults took their eleven year old into the store so that they could shoplift. The child was not shoplifting but the parents were. I also have been seeing that North Korea is on the brink of war. What in the world is going on ??? What am I missing here ???? Are we losing our humanity to all of this nonsense ???? Are we reducing ourselves to childish behavior ??? I don't get it and I don't understand any of this madness. A lot of things don't make sense to me on the news or things I see going on. What are we doing to eachother when its the holidays and we are acting like we are not civilized ??? There are still random acts of violence beind done by humans to other human beings. Our troops are still being deployed to Iraq when I heard that the war was over in Iraq.

Can anyone explain this to me ??? Can anyone give me some sense of understanding of this mess ??? It seems like there's no good news anymore. I am so tired of hearing all of this stuff going on in the world every single day of every single hour of every minute of every day.

Can we all just learn to get along during this holiday season....please ???? I hope that we are all learning a lesson from all of this. Are we learning anything ??? Are we ????

I am sorry for going off on a rant but I had to get a few things off my mind before I go to sleep tonight. I hope that all of you will understand that sometimes I just have to vent and get a understanding of things in my head.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for putting up with me this long. I would like to say "Happy Holidays" everyone.

4 comments:

Sybil said...

Hi Monae, as we are still in the season of Thanksgiving, one thing we can be thankful for is that at the momenet we still have free speech....And that is a great blessing...e...As for all this rush to spend money that people probably don't have in the first place..it will e put on the credit card and then in a few months these same people will be blaming everyone for the fact that they havn't got the money to pay because THEY whoever they may be have cut their wages, made them redundant ( how many of the things they bought were made in the US or here in GB) Like you sometime I dispair of all this greed. So continue to pray that one day people will realise that they are not the only person that matters in this world of ours. we shoudl all be sharing and caring for each other.
Good on you resisting shopping...I can hardly believe that LOL
LOve Sybil xx

Helen said...

Just rant all you want to. Tell it like it is. A lot of people don't like things that are going on these days. Helen

Bookncoffee said...

This old world only reminds us that we need to be getting ready for the next one. the Devil has taken over this one and eventually God will decide it's time. I think we are in the "end times" for sure. Times have changed and keep getting worse and worse. It's sad to say, but I don't believe it will get better. However, God rules and he is in control - even though you can see it now.

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

I seldom watch the news anymore, just for the reasons you say. I find it too hard to watch all that is going on and still stay positive. The truth is things overall are probably going to keep on a downhill slide. Getting worse and worse. BUT, we can still be little positive, good, decent, loving, caring, responible points of light to those in our circle of influence.


Barbara
Life & Faith in Caneyhead