Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Nice Thanksgiving....

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!

Hello everyone good evening. How is everyone today ? I hope you all had a great holiday. This morning my folks and I and my niece's went to church. The mass was really nice. The church choir did a great job performing today. They played the bells today and it was wonderful to hear. Pretty soon it will be Christmas time.

I am reading a book called "The First Love Cookie Club" which is a love story set around the Christmas holiday. There is a woman in this book who is in love with this guy. He broke her heart some years ago and she suddenly has to return to the town where she got her heart broken. I must say that it is a really good book. The story takes place in a Texas town called Twilight.

Anywho....for Thanksgiving we had turkey, a gravy my mom and I made from scratch, baked macaroni and cheese made by niece Jeanette, stuffing, we had shrimp for appetizers, My niece Megan made a cake and it was good. We had a really nice Thanksgiving and I am glad I got to share it with my family.

So how was your Thanksgiving my dear world ? I hope you all had a nice time with family and loved ones. Tomorrow begins the shopping part of the holiday for many. The newspapers are full with sales papers and ads and coupons and hurry up and get here advertisements. Is anyone going shopping tomorrow ??? I don't really feel like waking up early to go shopping I hate that part of it all. There will be a ton of people out in my part of the woods I'm sure.

You might want to know football fans that the New Orleans Saints won 30 - 27 against the Dallas Cowboys. Congratulations to the Saints for a great win. I thought you might want to know if you did not get a chance to see it.

That's all for now. I will talk to you again later. Take care everyone. Have a great weekend ahead. I will look forward to hearing your news. Do keep me posted. I shall return.

Ta ta for now

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Iam so glad that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving Day. It is such a lovely tradition to keep. You say you won;t be shopping today....I wonder if I can bet on that LOL
Looking forward to your next posting to see what you get up to..
Love Sybil