Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Fun Saturday....

Hello my dear world

Good evening everyone. How is everyone today ? I hope all is well in your part of the world. I thought that I would come and share my day with you. It is time for me to share my news with you.

At the moment I am reading "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society". I am liking the book. It is a very interesting read. It is fun getting to know the people in the book through their letters. I would like to know what a potato peel pie would taste like. I like the people in the book.

Anywho...today my folks and I and my niece Megan went to a place we go to often called "La Parrilla" Mexican restaurant. The food is always good there. My mom and I shared the Texas fajitas with a side of beans, sour cream, guacamole, pico da guallo. We had shrimp in our fajitas. The whole meal was good.

After eating we went to Michael's. I got some Christmas stickers. I also bought some items my mother wanted. Ater that we went to Hobby Lobby. I got some more Christmas stickers for me and Megan. I love looking at all of the Christmas decorations and things.

We left Hobby Lobby and we went to Rite Aid. I ended up getting some Lindt chocolates and some magazines. I have to say that the Thanksgiving holiday is right around the corner. I hope you all are enjoying the holidays in your part of the world.

I do hope that you all had a nice Saturday as I did. Do enjoy the rest of your weekend ahead. I will talk to you again soon.

Take care everyone

1 comment:

Sybil said...

All is fairly quiet around here at the moemnet Monae. Just up and down to see my sister mainly she remains very poorly...I did manage to get to church yesterday which was great..Glad you enjoyed your eating out ! and all teh shops you wnet to. It is lovely to see all the christmas decorations in the shops....something nice and warming about the christmas colours..have a good week and enjoy thanksgiving. will look forward to hear what you have all done....we of course don't celebrate thanksgiving over here...our next celebration is Christmas
Love Sybil