Saturday, September 11, 2010

Thrift Store Shopping....

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone. How is everyone today ? I hope you all had a really nice Saturday. Today my folks and I and my niece Megan went to Woodstock, Ga to go to the thrift store. I ended up getting two books by James Patterson, a book by Michael Connelly and a book by Nora Roberts.

My parents got some movies, some shirts, my dad got some flip flops and my mom got a picture frame that she got charged a wrong price on for which the manager corrected the cashier. My niece Megan got some Disney classics and got some picture books she wanted. Upon leaving the thrift store one of my flip flops broke and we laughed about it.

I did treat my folks to lunch at a Mexican restaurant. We all ordered taquitos and my niece Megan ordered a hamburger. At the end of lunch I ordered a thing of churro's which were quite good. They had some chocolate syrup dripped on them whith some cool whip on the side.

We did take a ride over to Rite Aid and I got some nail polish I wanted. I got some candy and I even got a new pair of flip flops at the store that my mom found for me which I liked.

All in all it was a nice Saturday. How are things in your neck of the woods ? I did want to mention that I want to say that my thoughts go out to the families and friends of those who lost someone on September 11th. We will never forget that day and we will never forget those who died. I also wanted to say that I hope our troops are doing alright and I hope that they are able to come home soon.

That's all for now. I will talk to you again soon. Take care everyone. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: