Friday, September 3, 2010

A Great Day....

Hello everyone good evening my dear world. This morning my folks and I went to the MS center. My mom had an appointment with her doctor who is Dr. Jeffrey English of the MS Center of Atlanta. The appointment went well and he is a great doctor.

Before her appointment we went for breakfast at a place called "Goldberg's Bagel Company and Deli". They have the best breakfast and bagels in the world. I had a wonderful breakfast there with my folks.

After we went to the doctor we took a ride over to BJ's and I bought "3rd Degree" and "Swimsuit" by James Patterson. I started reading 3rd Degree and it is a really good book. It is part of the Women's Murder Club series. I really like his books and he is a great writer.

Anywho...how are things with you my dear world ? I hope all is well with you and your family. We are having a party for my oldest niece who graduated from High School tomorrow at our house. It should be a nice party.

Have a great weekend everyone

1 comment:

Sybil said...

I hope that you are having a great party tonight for your niece. what is she going to do now that she has left school ? Gla dthat your Mum saw a nice Dr. and that she is feeling better. Sounds like a great breakfast you had.
love Sybil