Monday, September 6, 2010

A Couple of Good Books.....

Hello everyone good evening

Happy Labor Day !!!! I hope you all had a really wonderful day. I did not have to work today since it was the holiday. I did go to a thrift store today. I found a couple of good books which were : Pop Goes The Weasel and Mary, Mary by James Patterson. I also found 2 books by Stuart Woods and 1 one book titled "Blue Smoke" by Nora Roberts.

I finished reading 3RD Degree by James Patterson and it was a good book. I am now starting to read "Blue Smoke" which is about a woman named Reena Hale who is a Arson investigator. I have been reading a lot of books lately.

So how was your day my dear world ? I hope your day was a nice one. The weather in my neck of the woods was pretty nice. I hope you all have a good week ahead. I will talk to you all again soon.

Take care everyone

No comments: