Monday, September 20, 2010

This, That and Breaking Dawn.....

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone. How is everyone this evening ? I hope you are all well. It was the beginning to another week at work for me. It was pretty warm in my neck of the woods.

Anywho...I did finish reading reading "Breaking Dawn" by my favorite writer Stephenie Meyer. It was the 3rd time that I have read it and I still like it. It is a good book next to my favorite of them all which is Twilight. If you have not read it you need to read it because you will be surprised. You might however want to read the books from the beginning to understand the story. I have to say that my favorite guy in the book is Robert Pattinson who plays the vampire Edward Cullen. I don't want to give away any spoilers but I have to say that I totally am happy how it ended. I also have to say that I like the movies as well. I can't wait until Eclipse is on DVD. I do want to see the movie "Breaking Dawn" at the theater.

A little while ago my niece's and I had to go to Walmart to pick up a few things. I did pick up the book "Remember Me" by Christopher Pike. I have NEVER read any of his books. I read the back cover of the book and it sounded good. I will have to read it to see what I think of it.

So how are things with you my dear world ? I hope that you will have a good week ahead. Fall will soon be on its way and perhaps some cooler weather as well. How are things in your part of the world ? I hope that you are all enjoying yourselves in your part of the world.

That's all for now. Do take care everyone and I will talk to you again soon.

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Ho monae, Glad that you are enjoying all your books. It is goo dthat you find time to read them all...Gald that work is going ok at the moment. any nice young men about these days ?
Love for now sybil