Sunday, September 5, 2010

A great Luau.....

Hello everyone good evening ! I hope you are all well. I have to tell you that my family and I had a nice luau for my niece Jeanette. Some of her friends came over. Some other people came over to our house for the Hawaiian luau. We had a good amount of food. My niece's cake from Publix came out really good. They were able to put her picture on the front of the cake which came out well. I'm glad that my niece had a good time.

In other news I'm still reading James Patterson's 3RD Degree which is a great book. I have always liked his books. His Women's Murder Club series is my favorite. I do wish that he would write another Alex Cross book.

The weather in Georgia has been nice. How are things in your part of the world ? I hope that all is well. My puppy Chip is also doing well. I want to wish you all a "Happy Labor" day. I will talk to you all again soon.

3 comments:

Bookncoffee said...

That Luau sounded fun! Gotta love a little taste of Hawaii!

I am reading Saint Maybe. I don't think it is as good as your books. lol It's moving a little slow.

Sybil said...

I don't think I have read or heard teh word Luau before but reckon it means a party ? and I am glad you all had such a fun time. I hope that today you have had a day off work and have enjoyed yourself whatever you have been doing.
Love Sybil

Ally Lifewithally said...

Monae it is so good to catch up with you again ~ Glad you all had a good time at the Luau (don't know what that means but assume it is a party) ~ Ally x