Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Very Cold Day....And Buying A Bra Or Two

Hello everyone

Good evening all !!!!!! How was your day today ? I hope you were all able to have a wonderful Saturday. For me it was a very very cold frozen day.

My family and I did take a trip to Macy's ----> For those of you men reading this you may not want to read this part of my entry. Today I did take a trip to Macy's as I was saying and I had to do something most women do....which is to buy a bra. For me I ended up getting three Playtex 18 hour bra's without the wire. I have to say that I absolutely hate bra's with wire they are the most dreadful horrible things to wear as a woman. I am in love with my new bra's which are comfortable and they fit me perfectly.

Today we also went to my favorite bookstore "Barnes and Noble". I got (3) books and here they are : "Sizzle" by Julie Garwood, "Pretty in Plaid" by Jen Lancaster and "The Chocolate Cupid Killings" by Joanna Carl. I also bought some bars of Godiva chocolate for me and my niece Jeanette.

We also went to Blockbuster and I rented some movies. One of the movies I rented was "My Life In Ruins" with Richard Dreyfuss. The movie was very funny and it was like being in Greece without having to step on a plane. I loved Richard Dreyfuss he made the move worth watching.

I hope you were able to enjoy your Saturday ? I also hope that you get to enjoy the rest of your holiday season.

No comments: