Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quick Update...And I Love To Read

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone !!!!! How is everyone these days ??? I am feeling a little bit better these days. I won't talk politics for a while. I am sorry if I sounded a little harsh. I just wanted to express some feelings.

Anywho...I have been working a lot these days at work which is keeping me busy busy busy busy busy and more busy. I am still reading books of course which is one of my favorites of hobbies. Right now I am reading a book titled "Blame It On Paris" by the writer Jennifer Greene. The story makes me want to go to Paris but reading the book is the next best thing. There is a guy in the book named Will Maguire I am totally in love with. The story is wonderful and fun to read.

Since its almost Valentines Day....by the way Valentines Day is February 14th so if you haven't done any shopping for the occasion you better hurry. I bought two more books today both of them by my favorite of writer's Nora Roberts. One of the books I bought is titled "Bed of Roses" and "Night Tales" which should get me more and more into the mood for Valentines Day.

So how are you my dear world ?? I hope everyone is doing well. It was cold in my neck of the woods today. I am so longing for Summertime and I can't wait for the warm weather. I hope things are well in your neck of the woods.

I'll talk to you again soon

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Good to see you again and to know that you arefeeling better,,I am sorry that you are so busy at work, why do you think you are so busy now? are you short staffed. It is good that you can sit/lie and read your books and enjoy them. I too hope that the warmer weather will soon be here and that we can look forward to summer.
Love Sybil x