Friday, January 30, 2009

A Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Friday.....

Hello everyone

Good evening all !!!!!!! Here I am again. It was another day at work for me but it was a very nice day at work. I have been wearing my hair down all this week since I have straightened it and I have enjoyed the compliments on how pretty my hair is from the people at my work. Compliments are always always always nice. Its nice to hear someone say that "you look nice" or "I like your hair" or "wow !! your hair looks wonderful".

Anywho...today while on my lunch break I bought some books including one by Linda Lael Miller. I bought the following books :

Honor Thyself by Danielle Steel
Montana Creeds: Logan by Linda Lael Miller
Fireside by Susan Wiggs
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
Rumor Has It by Tami Hoag

In other news earlier just me and my folks went out for dinner at my favorite restaurant Longhorn Steakhouse. I ended up getting the parmesan crusted sirloin which was pretty good. I also had a Caesar salad which I always like. I can tell you that our dinner was pretty good. I always enjoy going to Longhorn Steakhouse.

After dinner we went to Best Buy where I bought my mom the Mary Mary CD. I also purchased the new Beyonce CD for myself as well as the new Ludacris CD for myself as well. I also bought my youngest niece a Nintendo DS game since her 9th birthday is on February 2, 2009 as well as my mom's birthday.

You might want to know that I started reading the book "Rumor Has It". The story revolves around a guy named Nick Leone who is new to a small town in Virginia. The women in the town believe that he is either a CIA agent, a male model, a fugitive or maybe all three. The women get a lady they know named Katie Quaid to find out all about him. So far I like the book. As you might already know I am a huge fan of reading books.

I am going to ask you a few questions that I would like you to answer and do share your answers with your comments or thoughts. Thank you.

1. Favorite person ( From a book you like ) ?

2. Favorite hour of the day ?

3. Treat you give yourself when you need a pick-me-up ?

4. Activity you like most ?

5. A book you have read more than once ?

6. The sound you like most ?

7. The sound you dislike most ?

8. Who is your favorite author ?


How was your day today ?? It is pretty cold here in Atlanta Georgia at the present moment. How is the weather in your neck of the woods ?? I do hope that all is well with you all. Do keep me posted !!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone

3 comments:

Sybil said...

1. Favorite person ( From a book you like ) ? to many to mention !!

2. Favorite hour of the day ? 7am when I get up and sit here with my first cup of tea

3. Treat you give yourself when you need a pick-me-up ? cup of tea !

4. Activity you like most ? drivng the car

5. A book you have read more than once ? lotsand lots
6. The sound you like most ?the birds whistling in the morning

7. The sound you dislike most ? childern screaming in supermarkets

8. Who is your favorite author ? no one in particular


So there you Are Monae..answered as requested !! Glad that you had such good dinners out. I to love a nice peice of steak..in fact I am going out for lunch todat I expect I will have a nice steak...You are such a good girl to buy so many nice things for your family. I wish we could see a photo of you with your hair down ???
Love Sybil x

LYN said...

IT IS FREEZING HERE THIS MORNING TOO!!

Allison said...

It's always nice to hear compliments on your appearance isn't it? I hope you have had a happy weekend and that you week will be happy as well. : )