Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Rather Cold Saturday......

Hello everyone

Good evening and thanks to you all for thinking about me while I was away. I was just busy working and being around with my family and getting some things done like packing up all of the Christmas stuff at home and at work.

Anywho....its nice to hear from all of you again. Today its been rather cold in my neck of the woods these days in Atlanta, Georgia. I did go to Walmart today and I picked up some chocolate candies of course. I got some Ferrero Rondnoir dark chocolate's and some Barton's Exquisite milk chocolate.

I also bought some more books titled :

Born In Shame by Nora Roberts
Songs of the Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult
A Promise To Believe In by Tracie Peterson
The Outsider by Ann H. Gabhart

At the moment I am reading the book "Change Of Heart" by Jodi Picoult which so far is pretty interesting and thought provoking. I am learning a lot from the books I am reading these days. I am catching up on my reading and I was wondering what are you reading these days my dear world ? Do you have any books to recommend to me ?

I do hope that all is well with you these days. I am doing alright and I am enjoying my weekend off of work. I am longing for Summertime however this Winter is quite a cold one. How is the weather in your neck of the woods ??

Do keep me posted !!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Hope you are having a fun weekend Monae. Enjoy your Sunday. : )

Sybil said...

Hi Monae...2 entries this week...My we are the lucky ones !!
Gla dyou enjoyed your visit to Walmart and got yourself some more books. Reading is a great way to learn so much sometimes without even realising it...I had a hige book from my sister at Xmas called WISDOM...it is lots of views on wisdom from many prominent people in the world. It is so heavy though I have to put it on a table when I am reading it !!!
Have a good weekend. Enjoy Church in the morning. he weather here is better this morning after a real gale and rain last night..
Love Sybil xxx

Unknown said...

Hope you are having a great weekend

ADB said...

Welcome back, Monae. Enjoy your new reads.