Friday, January 16, 2009

I'M BACK !!!!!!!!

Hello everyone

Good evening to you all. You all have probably been wondering where I have been. Well I'm back. I have been around working and going here and going there and just being busy these days. Its also been pretty cold in my neck of the woods with a capital Brrr. I guess Winter is officially here.

Anywho....my mom and my oldest niece bought me a t-shirt the other day at Kohl's for me while I was at work. I really like the t-shirt they got me. A few days earlier my mom got me a black Legendary Road Rebels t-shirt that I like as well. Its always nice to get something I like.

You might also want to know that I have been doing a lot of reading lately that has kept me busy as well. I just finished reading the book "The Rustler" by the writer Linda Leal Miller which was quite good. It was about a train robber named Wyatt Yarbro. I'm not going to ruin it by telling you the ending of the story but I can tell you that it was well worth reading. I highly recommend the book to everyone.

I did start another book called "Sunday's At Tiffany's" by the writer James Patterson and I have to say that I did NOT like the book at all. I found that I did NOT understand the story or what it was about. I would NOT recommend this book by James Patterson. I was quite disappointed by the book and about that fact that it left me wondering what it was about. I doubt that I will read anymore of his books in the near future.

I also finished the book "Married In Seattle" by Debbie Macomber. I really like her book and I really like her book. I have to say that it was a quite good and I really liked reading the book. One of her stories in the book is called "First Comes Marriage" which was quite wonderful. I am a fan of Debbie's books and I am glad that I came upon her book.

So my dear world how are things in your part of the world ?? Did anyone miss me while I wasn't around ??? I did miss all of you and I will have to catch up on my journal reading in the next few days. I do hope that you are all enjoying the new year and that you are all doing well.

That's all for now. I'm sorry I haven't been around these days. I shall return tomorrow with more news. Do enjoy your weekend !!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monae', sure was nice to hear from you again. It seems that you use to post every day and then went to a couple of times a week and now you have gone to monthly.
Hey it is your blog and you can post when you want. I post in mine maybe six times since October and find that is enough for me. I have been working on a meme post for the last two weeks and not sure when I will ever get it posted.
Stay warm and dream of your camping trips. Bill

Anonymous said...

Monae', send me an email address and I will send you instructions for removing the annoying "verification" thingy that I have so much trouble with when I try to comment on your blog. I am not sure what the purpose of that is, But it is a PIA.
Justplainbill@aol.com

Sybil said...

Hi there MOnae, Glad to see you back. I was just saying to Mary that I woudl have to snail mail you to see if all was well. You sound a wee bit "down" hope that you will be brighter soon. I have had a great birthday week. I have been out every day for meals with friends...you would have enjoed being with me I am sure...Today I will have to think of making dinner here LOL I coould get use dto eating out every day.
Much Love Sybil xx

Bill said...

Glad to have you back!! I'm also glad to find out that nothing was wrong. I bought Libby a new T-Shirt the other day. It is a Superbowl shirt for her to wear on Superbowl Sunday. I'm also happy you have enjoyed most of your books recently.
My Regards, Bill

LYN said...

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU..I MISSED YA!!