Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Update....And Book Recommendation

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone. How are all of you today ? I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season. It has been quite cold in my neck of the woods. How is the weather in your part of the world ?

In other news....it was another day at work for me. It has been pretty quiet at work these last few days with the Christmas holiday and all. I wanted to let you know that I am in the middle of reading a really good book titled "The Sound of Sleigh Bells" by the writer Cindy Woodsmall. It is a story about a woman named Beth Hertzler and a man named Jonah Kinsinger. Beth is in mourning over her fiancee and she decides to cut herself off from any hope of happiness. She comes upon a carving by the artist Jonah who holds the answer to both her past and the future. The question is can Beth move beyond her past and into the future ?

The book is really really quite good. It is one of those heartwarming stories that you hate to stop reading. I find that I like the book and it is the first one that I have read by Cindy Woodsmall. I find that Cindy is a very good writer and I would like to read more of her books in the future.

So how are things with you my dear world ? I hope all is well with you and your loved ones. Are you enjoying the Christmas season ? What are your plans for New Year's Eve by the way ? Any plans ??? Do keep me posted. I'll talk to you again soon.

Happy Holidays !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Hi Monae, Good morning...I am gla dthat yo uare enjoying your book. I d know where you get the time to read !! do you read in bed ? That is something I don't seem to be able to do, wish I could then I could read more !!
We rae now heading towards 2010. I think that this year I may get my wish and just have a quiet start to the year....may even get to bed before midnight. Altho I know that Mary likes to sit up and I don't like to disapoint her...so we will see..
Wishing you an dthose you love a very Happy New Year with Good Health and Sunny Days,
Love Sybil xx