Monday, December 7, 2009

Merry Christmas...




Hello everyone
Good evening all !!!!!!! How was your day today ? I hope you all had a really wonderful weekend. While I was home I and my family put up our Christmas tree and some other Christmas decorations. I love this time of year. Are you ready for Christmas ???
Anywho....today started another week at work for me. It was a very busy day today. It has been rather cold in my neck of the woods. How is the weather in your neck of the woods ? It is almost Christmastime. My family and I are doing well. Today I did purchase the book "Deck The Halls" and "The Christmas Thief" by Mary Higgins Clark.
So how are things in your part of the world ? My dog Chip is apparently getting better thank goodness. My dad had to go to Kaiser today and apparently he has Bronchitis and he is taking medication for it. Hopefully he will be better by Christmas.
I guess that's about it for now. Good night all and Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

I pray that you Dad feels better soon. Glad that Chip is feeling better. Merry Christmas to you and your family Monae. Hugs, Helen

Sybil said...

Hi Monae, Hope that you Dad will be better soon. Glad that the wee Chip better . It is always a sad time when our pets are poorly...
I hope that will be the first time you wish us a merry christmas ! spect you will be in and out to visit us often before THE big day...
Love Sybil x