Friday, December 11, 2009

Its almost Christmas....




Hello everyone
Good evening how is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. The pictures in my entries are of holiday decorations we have at the house where we live. These are a few of our Christmas decorations. I hope you all like them.
Anywho....my folks and I and my niece Megan went to a huge store called "BJ's" which is nice. I looked at their books and I found one by the writer Fern Michael's titled "Plain Jane". I also liked their Christmas decorations. They have quite a lot at BJ's.
After going to BJ's we went to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse. I ended up having the 7oz. Ribeye with mashed potatoes and a Caesar salad which was good. My mom also had the Ribeye. They have good food at Longhorn Steakhouse.
In other news it was a very cold day in my neck of the woods and it is still cold outside. So how are things in your part of the world ?? I do hope that you are all enjoying your Christmas holiday. I have NOT done any Christmas shopping yet.
Take care everyone

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Your decorations are beautiful. I have sent you a card, I hope you receive it o.k.

Helen said...

Good morning Monae, Your decorations are beautiful. I especially liked the basket of things. I got your card yesterday. It was beautiful. Thanks a lot. We don't buy Christmas presents here anymore. We play the Dirty Santa game instead where each person just haves to buy one present each. Have a nice weekend.
Hugs, Helen