Monday, February 25, 2008

Spring Is On The Way....

Hello dear world

Good evening !!!!! How is everyone ?? I am doing quite well today. Well it seems that this is the last week of February which means that the month of MARCH is just around the corner which means "SPRING IS ON ITS WAY" yeah !!!!!!!

I am happy to report that it was a beautiful day in Atlanta, Georgia today with 60 degree weather and there was plenty of blue skies. I enjoyed the weather and I can't wait for Spring to be here. We still have a few more days of Winter to come but Spring is definitely on the way.

Is there anything your looking forward to when Spring comes ??

Anywho...today was the beginning to another week at work for me but it was a lovely day to be at work. You might want to know that since my supervisor's birthday is on Thursday my coworker's and I decided that we will be taking him to lunch on Friday at the Golden Corral and treating him to lunch which we already knows about. He is enjoying being our supervisor and yes there is absolutely NO more drama in our department and we are all love love love love love love lovvvving it.

In other news on my way home from work I stopped off at a little grocery store in my neighborhood and I picked up a few things including a movie on DVD called "the Matchmaker" with Janeane Garofalo and Denis Leary. I haven't seen it yet but I will definitely tell you about it once I do. I saw the movie and I thought I would get it.

So my dear world how was your day ? Did you have to go to work today ? I just thought I would pop in and say hello and let you know that I am feeling pretty good.

All in all it was a pretty nice day today. I'll be back to talk to you later.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow everyone !!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!

Its been awhile since I commented on your blog remember me cmarlow330?

well Im back.. Just wanted to say hi and comment!

Yeah, it was a nice day here! 69 here :) hehehehehe I think it got to 72 here lol.

^_^

~ Christopher ~

http://journals.aol.com/cmarlow480/ChristophersJournal

Anonymous said...

Spring is always a nice time of year.  Remeber, Easter is in March this year.  Hope you will have a happy tomorrow. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

It was a nice cool day here. I'm NOT ready for Spring 'cause in these parts that means the start of warm/hot weather....and I am enjoying our cool days.
Glad you had a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))I cant wait till Spring either,warm weather,no more cold,even thoe,yes,we still have a few weeks of winter left.I am glad you have no more drama at work and that is nice you all treating your co worker to a free lunch.I hope He has a nice Birthday.Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, I'm pleased you're having no more drama at work, let's hope it lasts.
Looking forward to Spring here too.
B. x

Anonymous said...

Yep, Spring is on the way and that means the birds and the bees will be busy, and hopefully you too sweetheart.  Have a good Tuesday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a good day. I am glad that this supervisor is working out good for you all. Hope he has a Happy Birthday luncheon with all of you. Yes, it was a beautiful spring day here also. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear you've had a good start to the week, Monae.

Anonymous said...

Spring is certainly on its way...even though we are having gales at the present here in the North of England.
Not long now...
I'm so happy for you that you are all getting on so well with your supervisor.  That makes a difference to going into work for sure.
STay well.
Sending you a (((Hug))))
Love
Jeanie xxx

Anonymous said...

I just love it when the clocks go forward...... Gaz x