Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm Here Again

Hello dear world

How is everyone ??? I have to say that I am sorry that I wasn't with you yesterday it was quite windy here and yes it is still cold today. I am so so so longing for Summertime I am definitely ready for the sticky, shoes melting as you walk, skin burning Summer Sun. I just had to share that bit of information.

Anywho....did anyone miss me yesterday ?? I do have some news to share the very gorgeous handsome Texan Jon of Lone Star Concerto is running for President of the United States of America yes you heard it hear and you heard me correctly. I have to say MOVE OVER BARACK OBAMA there is a new guy in town and I have officially changed my decision. I will be voting for Jon on the ticket. Anyone else want to throw their votes over to Jon ??? If you would like to meet the new candidate here is his link ----> http://journals.aol.com/jayveerhapsody/LoneStarConcerto/ . Hurry up my dear world time is running out to make your decision....the clock is ticking...tick...tick...tick...tick...ti

You might want to know that I haven't been watching American Idol I know I know I am guilty as charged but I am totally into "In Treatment" I love love love love love love love love love it and I am obsessed with watching the show.

By the way you might want to know that I won't be going to work tomorrow so I can take care of some business so feel free to leave me your thoughts, comments and anything else that's on your mind at any point during the day.

That's all for my news...except I did buy another movie yesterday called "Indian Summer" which I haven't watched at all. I keep buying movies and NOT watching them. I have so many movies and NOT one of them have been watched do you ever buy movies and NOT watch them ??? Let me know what you think about that. Here is the link ---> http://www.tamakwa.com/indiansummer.htm its with Bill Paxton and Elizabeth Perkins.

That's it I don't have anything else. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves now. I am sure at this point you are scratching your heads curiously and thinking...has she took a weird pill today ???

I forgot to tell you that on Tuesday night my mom brought home some Krispy Kreme Doughnuts which were hot original glazed and they were good. I have to tell you a few more of my favorites which include : Caramel Creme Crunch,New York Cheesecake,Chocolate Iced Glazed,Dulce De Leche, Sugar and Cinnamon Bun Doughnuts. If any of you are over to Krispy Kreme you can feel free to buy me some and mail them to me...hint hint hint hint hint. I love Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

I'll leave you with that final note. I'm having a little Jessica Simpson moment....obviously

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been like summer here the past couple of days, like 80 degrees.  Beautiful So Cal ya know! LOL  I can't believe you can't believe you aren't watching Idol.  Get your priorities straight girlie girl!  LOL : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYU))))))))))))))I dont think I will be voting for anyone.Plus,I am not keeping up with that stuff this time.I know I dont want Hilary in there or that Bama guy.Anyways,I cant belive you havent watched any of your movies.You?You are always watching movies.I am missing a whole bunch of mine.Which makes me mad.

Anonymous said...

Comeback to California and you can have Spring and Summer 24/7/365.  Have a good Thursday beautiful.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was a very cold day here. Just went outside a short time a couple of times and got chilled to the bone. I am having another bout with vertigo. If you have never had that then you are blessed. One of these rainy days you will be glad of those movies you haven't looked at. Helen

Anonymous said...

Better enjoy those Krispy Kremes while you can..
They may be closing. (bankruptcy)

I am ready for summer too!
Bring on the 100 degree days!

         sunny

Anonymous said...

The Krispy creme around here has already closed...:-(
have a great day
Lyn

Anonymous said...

YES I'd vote for Jon. I agree....he IS handsome <smile>.
Man...the last part of your entry did me IN! That's IT for dieting today. Now I'm craving...well....everything!!  LOL!
Have a good day sweetie.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I did chuckle you saying you weren't on cos of wind, was it you, or was it just windy?
Gaz xx