Sunday, January 30, 2005

Recent News

Dear Diary.... Well I haven't talked to you in a while so hopefully you forgive me. Well the weather has been cold due to the fact that here in Georgia we had a little bit of a snow storm. We didn't get much snow here not that we ever do so that's nothing new. I am doing fine by the way. Its still cold but the snow and ice are melting and turning into slush and water. For a while the earth was frozen in a kind of quiet hibernation. I'm sure that tomorrow all of the little bit of snow that we got will be gone tomorrow and it will be like we never got any snow at all.

On a different note the top of my hair is ORANGE. I was going for blonde and it came out the color of a pumpkin. I wish that we would have gotten a little bit more snow than we actually got but any who I'm sure that there are more interesting things to talk about than the weather. I'll talk to you tomorrow dear diary its time for me to go. Good night dear diary.

No comments: