Monday, January 10, 2005

Thoughts of the Ordinary

Dear Journal good evening !! Here I am again of course that's nothing new. Well Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are officially coming to an end in their seven year marriage. Is this supposed to be shocking for me ? Am I supposed to be crying over the recent news ? I didn't know the couple so the news came out and it was like the entire world was supposed to be shocked and left gasping for air. I on the other hand wasn't shocked and I wasn't left gasping for air I was thinking that another hollywood marriage had come to an end and my parents are still happily married. My parents seem to make it work and they are still going strong. I don't need to know the lives of celebrities and I really can say that I don't care. I don't think that its any of my business that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have decided to break up. Its even harder to believe that I am telling this to you dear journal. I'm sure that there are more important things to talk about than the break up of a Hollywood marriage. Who really cares anyway about such things ? I don't think that its worth focusing on yet I had to let you know my thoughts on this one tiny thing.  Dear journal I can't believe that I spent so much time writing to you about this. Brad and Jen will be happy to know that I don't care because its their lives and I don't need to know the details of it anyway.

No comments: