Friday, January 7, 2005

New Thoughts

Dear Journal good evening here I am again. I have news and tons of it so let me start off with a little movie review. Recently I saw the movie "Troy" with Brad Pitt who played the character Achilles. Let me tell you dear Journal the movie was great. Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom were wonderful. I might have to buy the movie now that I saw it. Its a movie both men and women can enjoy.

I also saw the movie "The Chronicles of Riddick" with Vin Diesel which was horrible. I did not like the movie at all. Vin Diesel is usually great in his movies but in this one he fell short of great in a huge way. He needs to go back to getting behind the wheel of a car.

On a totally unexpected note I am extremely happy. What turned me around is one very special guy I won't say his name right now because I don't want to make his name public. This very special guy is quite nice looking let me repeat this very special guy is quite nice looking. The thing is he actually called me. I have never talked to a guy on the phone and I have to admit that I was a little nervous talking to him. I have also never had a boyfriend in my life. This guy is something. I can't wait to talk to him again. I wouldn't mind having him as a boyfriend I really wouldn't. Suddenly there is a guy that I am interested in and I can't contain all that I'm feeling. I am quite happy in every possible way which is a new feeling for me. I really like him I really really do. Well dear journal I have told you enough for now. Good night dear void.

No comments: