Sunday, November 15, 2009

Under The Weather.....

Hello everyone

How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. I know I haven't been posting lately. I am a bit under the weather with a cold which is making me feel totally and completely yucky. I hate being sick. Hopefully I will get to feeling better soon.

Have you had a nice weekend my dear world ? I hope you are feeling better than I am. I am going to stay home tomorrow. I am going to not go into work tomorrow. I hope that I will be better by Thanksgiving.

Take care everyone

4 comments:

Helen said...

I hope you soon get to feeling better Monae. My son and DIL have been really sick with that and Mira has been sick way over a week with it. She was out of work all last week. Hugs, Helen

Sybil said...

Hi Monae, do hope by now you are feeling better, Maybe a day or two rest at home will be just what you need. Then by the weekend you will be on top form again,
Much Love Sybil xx

ADB said...

There's a lot of that going round, Monae. Get well soon.

Lori said...

You recently left a very sweet comment on my blog, and I wanted to repay the compliment. I hope you are feeling much better now. My family and I have been fighting a lot of colds and allergies lately too. I am saving your blog to my read list, so I will be dropping back by very soon.